Responsible for the planning, sizing, and installation of NetWeaver 7.0 BI landscape for project PRIME. The landscape will include development, quality assurance, production, and sandbox instances. While working at Paramount we tuned the performance of the NetWeaver BI system to achieve excellent response times for developers and users.
Also worked with the team to install and tune ECC 6.0 on Red Hat Linux using Oracle 10g RAC technology.
During both installations I worked with Solution Manager to Update SP Stacks and generate keys for installations, migrations, and upgrades.
- Installed SAP NetWeaver 2004s with BI 7.0 onto a Redhat Server with Oracle 10.2.0 RAC. This is a rare configuration and we worked closely with Oracle RAC developers to certify the installation.
- Performance Tuning of ECC 6.0
- ECC 6.0 Installation onto Red Hat Linux with Oracle RAC
- Activated BI Information Broadcasting with the BI precalculation service.
- I was also asked to join the PMO group to help document and update the Build/Realization phase and matrix.